Saturday, January 30, 2016

100% Pure Peppermint Oil from The Essentials Oils Co.


 

 

Peppermint oil may be able to relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and indigestion. I tried adding a couple drops in my coffee, but I didn't care for that too much. However, I tried it in a fruit smoothie and that was great! Also, another possible use; if you have a rodent problem, you can put some peppermint oil on some cotton balls or rags and place them around the problem area. They don't like the smell.
 
I like that this bottle was really large, it will last a long time. I recently had a bad cold and thought I would put some drops of this in the shower. It just seemed like the peppermint would help clear my stuffy nose and cough. I did enjoy using it in the shower and it did relief my symptoms while I was in there. This seems to be a really good quality oil and I am enjoying using it.
 
 
 
 
Link to Product; http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B00WLMQHHK

Disclaimer; I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

1 comment:

  1. Peppermint Oil is the best esp in my herbal tea and for colds!! And bugs and pests don't like the smell of mint/peppermint plants around the house! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Where has the Hometown Queen Bee been???

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I sat in front of this screen as the "Hometown Queen Bee" and wrote a blog po...