Calzone's Calzones

Haha, yeah laugh if you will...that's my last name. So, when a Calzone makes a Calzone, it needs to be shared! When I make Calzones for my family, I make them a certain way; actually very different from this recipe. The recipe I am sharing today is how I make them for a party or get together. This is usually my Super Bowl favorite! Smaller and easier to eat as you chat and/or mingle amongst friends. This is so easy, too!

 
 

Ingredients

  • 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
  • 4 cheese sticks, halved
  • 1  package sliced pepperoni
  • optional - ranch, blue cheese or marinara sauce for dipping

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Take each triangle of crencent roll dough and place about 4 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
  3. Remove from oven and set out for your hungry crew!
 


Enjoy!

 

Comments

  1. I love your calzone recipe cause its quick and easy even my kid can make it!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I never made! Going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts