Haha, yeah laugh if you will...that's my last name. So, when a Calzone makes a Calzone, it needs to be shared! When I make Calzones for my family, I make them a certain way; actually very different from this recipe. The recipe I am sharing today is how I make them for a party or get together. This is usually my Super Bowl favorite! Smaller and easier to eat as you chat and/or mingle amongst friends. This is so easy, too!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- optional - ranch, blue cheese or marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take each triangle of crencent roll dough and place about 4 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set out for your hungry crew!