Xtreme Canteen; Product Review



I am not one to make stops at convenient stores for carbonated drinks or other such beverages. I much rather bring something healthier with me when I'm on the go. That is why the Xtreme Canteen is so great! It can hold 32 oz of the liquid of your choice, hot or cold. It is a double wall, vacuum insulated, stainless steel canteen, and comes in a variety of colors for you to chose from. I, of course, went with pink!


So, what is so great about this product? Well, if you are like many people who like to carry a bottle of water with you where you go, those plastic bottles contain chemicals that are not good for you. This stainless steel canteen is BPA-free. Also, because the average person spends approximately $1,200 a year on purchasing single use plastic bottles, this product can save you money and help save the planet! It would be a great idea to fill this with water and use it to help you drink the daily recommended amount each day. If you filled this twice each day, you would be getting more than enough water! I know it is always a struggle for me to drink as much water as I should, but this has helped me. It is also a easy way to keep track of your daily intake.

Ok, so if being better for your health and saving you money isn't enough reason to use the Xtreme Canteen, here is another reason! If you put a chilled liquid inside, it will stay cold for 14 hours without ice! Add ice to it, and the ice will stay frozen for as much as 24 hours! And it won't condensate on the outside of the canteen. For hot liquid, this canteen will keep it hot for 12 hours! I know when I take a road trip, I am going to be using this for coffee! I make the best in my very own home, so fill this up before I leave...no more settling for watered down gas station coffee along the way!

Link to Product; http://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-Canteen--Insulated-Stainless-Tiffani/dp/B017RZE50Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447447761&sr=8-2&keywords=xtreme+canteen

#xtremecanteen




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer; I received this product complementary for offering my honest and unbiased review. All thoughts and feelings expressed in the review are my own and are genuine.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts