HQB's Friday Five

 
 
There goes another week! Is it just me, or do these weeks just keep flying by??? So, another Friday brings yet another edition of HQB's Friday Five! I know, I know...you are super excited and have been waiting all week for it! Wait no more! This Friday Five is going to be my 5 top most favorite cars...mostly ones that unless I win the lottery I will probably never ever own...but hey, that's ok! It's fun to dream, right? So here we go...




Corvette Stingray
 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds, with 460 hp...impressive! It runs about $55,000. but oh, what a beauty! And it must be this Tiffany Blue too! I actually am not one for convertibles, but I would totally make an exception for this baby! It's so hot! 
 
 
 
 
 
Audi s6
Audi S6 - Costing $70,000 and up, this car is so sophisticated and sexy!  252-450 horsepower (depending on the model) and it's max speed is 155mph. It can go 0 to 60 in 4.4 seconds. I love it in black too, it just adds to it's sophistication and elegance. A sexy young momma would look great behind the wheel of this one!
 
 
 
 
Mercedes McLaren
Mercedes McLaren - Granted I believe this model was stopped being made in 2009, but several years ago this was my favorite car and I would still take one, even if it were a 2009! Brand new these were about half a million, and even several years old, one can still cost about $200,000. But they can top 200mph and go 0 to 60 in under 4 seconds. And this one, pink with Lambo doors?!? Hello! I'm in love <3
 
 
 
 
BMW i8
BMW i8 - $140,000 can buy you a BMW i8. With 357 horsepower and 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds, you would surly feel like a celebrity cruising around in this sexy car! I would like to just go for a ride in one! Is that too much to ask?!? 
 

 
 
 


 
Jeep Renegade
Jeep Renegade - Ok, this one is actually obtainable and nothing over the top, like some of my other favorites. I had a Jeep Liberty once and loved it! And this one seems even better! I just love the looks of it! And having a SUV is pretty cool. This bad boy only runs about $20k, which isn't bad. It strikes me as a good family car. The kind you can throw your hubby, kids, and dog in and take a road trip! Ahh, perfect. 31 miles to the gallon, 2.4L engine and 4x4 for our harsh New York winters! SOLD! ;)
 
 
 
If you could have any car in the world, what would it be? What will you be driving around this weekend? I know someday soon I am going to have to upgrade from my Toyota Camry, but she is my baby for now! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  
 

Comments

  1. Nice choices. I've never been a big car person, but as soon as my kids are grown, I'd love to have a mini Cooper. I just think they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE mini Coopers. That would be my pick too!

      Delete
  2. I have a 2013 Ford Fusion and I love it. It was my first "big girl" purchase after college so it's nice to finally have a working car- with air conditioning! That's all I need lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into that BMW i8! Wow it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cars, those are pre-mommy days for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cars! If you are going to dream, dream big, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 Roadster. Hands down and no questions. Considering how few were made you're looking at a million or 2 to get one, but it will forever be my dream car. Fast, sleek, rare. I love everything about them. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts