Friday, October 9, 2015

HQB's Friday Five

 
 
There goes another week! Is it just me, or do these weeks just keep flying by??? So, another Friday brings yet another edition of HQB's Friday Five! I know, I know...you are super excited and have been waiting all week for it! Wait no more! This Friday Five is going to be my 5 top most favorite cars...mostly ones that unless I win the lottery I will probably never ever own...but hey, that's ok! It's fun to dream, right? So here we go...




Corvette Stingray
 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds, with 460 hp...impressive! It runs about $55,000. but oh, what a beauty! And it must be this Tiffany Blue too! I actually am not one for convertibles, but I would totally make an exception for this baby! It's so hot! 
 
 
 
 
 
Audi s6
Audi S6 - Costing $70,000 and up, this car is so sophisticated and sexy!  252-450 horsepower (depending on the model) and it's max speed is 155mph. It can go 0 to 60 in 4.4 seconds. I love it in black too, it just adds to it's sophistication and elegance. A sexy young momma would look great behind the wheel of this one!
 
 
 
 
Mercedes McLaren
Mercedes McLaren - Granted I believe this model was stopped being made in 2009, but several years ago this was my favorite car and I would still take one, even if it were a 2009! Brand new these were about half a million, and even several years old, one can still cost about $200,000. But they can top 200mph and go 0 to 60 in under 4 seconds. And this one, pink with Lambo doors?!? Hello! I'm in love <3
 
 
 
 
BMW i8
BMW i8 - $140,000 can buy you a BMW i8. With 357 horsepower and 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds, you would surly feel like a celebrity cruising around in this sexy car! I would like to just go for a ride in one! Is that too much to ask?!? 
 

 
 
 


 
Jeep Renegade
Jeep Renegade - Ok, this one is actually obtainable and nothing over the top, like some of my other favorites. I had a Jeep Liberty once and loved it! And this one seems even better! I just love the looks of it! And having a SUV is pretty cool. This bad boy only runs about $20k, which isn't bad. It strikes me as a good family car. The kind you can throw your hubby, kids, and dog in and take a road trip! Ahh, perfect. 31 miles to the gallon, 2.4L engine and 4x4 for our harsh New York winters! SOLD! ;)
 
 
 
If you could have any car in the world, what would it be? What will you be driving around this weekend? I know someday soon I am going to have to upgrade from my Toyota Camry, but she is my baby for now! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  
 

9 comments:

  1. Nice choices. I've never been a big car person, but as soon as my kids are grown, I'd love to have a mini Cooper. I just think they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE mini Coopers. That would be my pick too!

      Delete
  2. I have a 2013 Ford Fusion and I love it. It was my first "big girl" purchase after college so it's nice to finally have a working car- with air conditioning! That's all I need lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into that BMW i8! Wow it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cars, those are pre-mommy days for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cars! If you are going to dream, dream big, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 Roadster. Hands down and no questions. Considering how few were made you're looking at a million or 2 to get one, but it will forever be my dream car. Fast, sleek, rare. I love everything about them. <3

    ReplyDelete

Where has the Hometown Queen Bee been???

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I sat in front of this screen as the "Hometown Queen Bee" and wrote a blog po...