Ok, so most of us know that Salmon is a healthy meal option. High in Omega 3 and packed with vitamins and minerals, it is definitely something to add to your dinner rotation! Until recently, I hadn't had much experience preparing it at home. For some reason, I was a bit scared to even try. Well, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go for it. What's the worst that could happen, right? I call for a pizza, lol, still fine in my book! But, thankfully my whole family really loved this! My 6 year old even gave me two thumbs up on this dish! Since it got such high scores my family, I though it was "safe" to share with y'all.
This is actually really easy! And it only took about 30 minutes, which isn't bad at all for a nice meal like this. So, give it a try and hopefully your family will like it as much as mine did! I paired this Salmon with steamed asparagus. I thought it went really well together, but feel free to pair it with anything you'd like.
Garlic Lime Salmon
- 1 pound Salmon (divided into 4 portions)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Lime
- 2 tbsp. Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Take a baking pan and line it with foil, allowing enough extra on the sides to completely cover.
- Lay the Salmon in the foil lined pan.
- Mince the Garlic.
- Cut up the Lime.
- Sprinkle the Salmon with Parsley, Italian Seasoning, and salt.
- Put 1 tbsp. of Butter on each portion.
- Add Minced Garlic onto the Salmon.
- Add a slice of Lime on top of each portion.
- Cover Salmon with foil and pinch closed.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes.